How it Works
- VERIFY - You must live in the City & County of Denver. If you are unsure, use the Denver Address Locator to verify that you are within City/County boundaries.
- CALL - Start by calling 720.865.5520 (Monday - Friday, 8am to 6pm) and we’ll set you up with your own Energy Advisor.
- ENERGY ACTION REPORT - Next, you will discuss with your Advisor what you'd like to accomplish in your home and what your current energy use is. Based on that conversation, we'll design an Energy Action report to get you from start to finish. Interactive advising is also possible! You can Skype or Facetime with your Energy Advisor.
- OBTAIN & REVIEW BIDS - After you've reviewed your Action report, your Energy Advisor will connect you with qualified contractors and resources to help you upgrade your home. They can even help you review bids.
- IMPLEMENT UPGRADES - Once you've decided what projects to implement your Energy Advisor will support you in applying for all applicable rebates/credits/loans to ensure the process is easy and affordable. Rather than spend hours or days researching options, contact your advisor and let them handle it for you!
What Your Energy Advisor Will Do for You
- Review a previous audit or help schedule one
- Prioritize energy saving measures
- Interactive advising via video chat or send photos of your home
- Provide a list of pre-screened Contractors
- Compare and review bids
- Locate rebates, financing and help you apply
- Answer any questions you have about energy savings
How the Denver Energy Challenge Works for You
What Are My Neighbors Doing?
Click the map below to see featured stories from Denver residents on why they made energy upgrades and how it's benefited their home and it's occupants.