What Is The Denver Energy Challenge?
- VERIFY - You must live in the City & County of Denver. If you are unsure, use the Denver Address Locator to verify that you are within City/County boundaries.
- CALL - Start by calling 720.865.5520 (Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm) and we’ll set you up with your own Energy Advisor.
- ENERGY ACTION REPORT - Next, you will discuss with your Advisor what you'd like to accomplish in your home and what your current energy use is. Based on that conversation, we'll design an Energy Action report to get you from start to finish. Interactive advising is also possible! You can Skype or Facetime with your Energy Advisor.
- OBTAIN & REVIEW BIDS - After you've reviewed your Action report, your Energy Advisor will connect you with qualified contractors and resources to help you upgrade your home. They can even help you review bids.
- IMPLEMENT UPGRADES - Once you've decided what projects to implement your Energy Advisor will support you in applying for all applicable rebates/credits/loans to ensure the process is easy and affordable. Rather than spend hours or days researching options, contact your advisor and let them handle it for you.
- Review a previous audit or help schedule one
- Prioritize energy saving measures
- Provide a list of pre-screened Contractors
- Compare and review bids
- Locate rebates, financing and help you apply
- Answer any questions you have about energy savings
"Robert was amazing to work with. This has been such a long road and he helped us so much. Through this whole process, I've never met him in person, but I would like to....the Denver Energy Challenge is such a great program! I've learned so much about my home, energy use and furnaces. I hope this program never goes away."
Live in Boulder County? Contact Energy Smart to receive similar services!