1. CONTACT US
- Call 720.865.5520 (Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm) or sign up online
. We’ll set you up with your own Energy Advisor. Please assure that you are a resident of the City & County of Denver. If you are unsure, use the Denver Address Locator to verify that you are within City/County boundaries.
2. GET AN ENERGY ACTION REPORT FOR YOUR HOME – Your Advisor will contact you to discuss your current energy use and identify what you'd like to accomplish in your home. You will get a tailored Energy Action Report to get you from start to finish. Schedule a home visit, phone, Skype or Facetime appointment with your advisor.
3. TAKE ACTION - After you've reviewed your Action Report, Energy Advisors can help you decide what projects to implement to make the greatest impact for the cost. Your Advisor will support you in applying for all applicable rebates/credits/loans, connect you with vetted contractors if necessary, and help you to review bids to ensure the process is easy and affordable.
- Review a previous audit or help schedule one
- Prioritize energy saving measures
- Provide a list of pre-screened Contractors
- Compare and review bids
- Locate rebates, financing and help you apply
- Answer any questions you have about energy savings
"Robert was amazing to work with. This has been such a long road and he helped us so much. Through this whole process, I've never met him in person, but I would like to....the Denver Energy Challenge is such a great program! I've learned so much about my home, energy use and furnaces. I hope this program never goes away."
Live in Boulder County? Contact Energy Smart to receive similar services!