Why should your customers participate in our program?
1. We still have free, neutral 3rd party energy advisors to help motivate your customers to take action.
2. We still provide recognition from the city through various channels (print, web, social media, video) to all businesses that complete projects.
3. We still have financing available through Elevations Credit Union to cover more than 100+ types of projects (can also include 25% for health and safety improvements), and only EnergySmart or Denver Energy Challenge participants can currently access these low cost loan options.
We have several loans already in process with our commercial program in Denver, ranging from $30,000 to $300,000 so far, so we are seeing increased uptake.
Additional details for the Denver Energy Challenge for Business, along with other important eligibility information can be found here and below:
- Denver Address Locator: Are you promoting our program to local businesses? Verify that the businesses you contact are located within the City and County of Denver limits by using this handy online GIS-based Denver Address Locator.
- NEW PUC Utility Waiver - Please note that due to new PUC rules, this new form is required for all participants. The old waiver format is no longer valid or accepted.