Planning to implement energy projects in your home or business, but lack the up front capital?
Contact a free energy advisor (720-865-5520) to see if a low-cost energy loan through the program is right for you.
Press Release - May 16, 2013
Energy Loans Provide Solutions To Combat Imminent Summer Heat
City Energy Efficiency Loan Program Makes Cooling Season A Breeze
VIDEO: How energy loans help Denver business owners
For more information on these energy loans please visit: www.elevationscu.com/energyloans
Or give us a call us at 720-865-5520 and a free energy advisor will help you navigate the process.
In order to apply for a loan you must live/own a business within the City & County of Denver and sign up for the Denver Energy Challenge. Similar loans also available in Boulder County.
How Does The Loan Process Work? Residential Checklist or Commercial Checklist
Watch another short video about our loans in Denver (and Boulder) County - click here
What makes this loan unique from other home/business improvement loans? Some of the benefits include:
- Lower Interest Rates – Loan loss reserves provided by the Department of Energy (DOE) grant offers the ability to provide lower interest rates (no risk premium required).
- Easy Application Process – A simple online or phone application process makes it quick and easy to apply. On average, the application takes only 10 – 15 minutes to complete.
- Appraisal Not Required – Unlike other home or business loans, a property appraisal is not required.
- Energy Advisor Helps Guide Efficiency Improvements – Energy advisor service comes with this loan, independent of any contractor or company offering a loan
- Easy Payment Process That Allows Work Begin Immediately – Loans are based on contractor quotes and payment is made jointly to the borrower and contractor, ensuring the work can begin before payment.